No Bake chocolate peanut butter crisp bars
We like to call these Hippie Crack Bars. They do not last long so be prepared to have this recipe on repeat! Made with Ben's pure maple syrup.
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 ½ cups (dark) chocolate- chips or chopped
- 1 cup peanut butter- crunchy or smooth
- ⅓ Ben’s Maple Syrup- room temperature
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Place chocolate, peanut butter, and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave at 30 seconds, stir, repeat. Should melt after 60 seconds.
- Add room temperature maple syrup, vanilla, and rice crispy cereal.
- Stir well to combine.
- Press into a parchment or plastic lined 8x8 pan.
- Refrigerate until cool. Cut into desired sizes.