Maple Burgers for 2 Recipe
This burger is the perfect cure for the winter blues! This time of year we crave a taste of summer- this hits the spot! I topped mine with lettuce, onions and a special sauce.
- ½ lb 80% Lean Ground Beef
Ben’s Maple Sugar and Italian Pepper Seasoning
- 2 Potato Rolls
- 1 Tablespoon of Butter, softened
- Plus, your favorite burger toppings, lettuce, onions, bacon onion jam, tomato, cheese or whatever you like!
- Heat a large skillet on medium-high heat - or light up the grill!
- Divide the beef into 2 equal parts and form it into thin patties.
Season each burger generously with Ben’s Maple Sugar and Italian Pepper Seasoning and a sprinkle of salt on both sides.
- Let the meat rest.
- While the meat rests, lightly butter the insides of the rolls and toast for about a minute on the hot skillet or grill.
- Set rolls aside and cook the meat.
- Place the patty on the hot skillet or grill and press down, making sure the entire surface of the patty is touching the heat.
- Cook on high for about 3 minutes - then flip - cook for another 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with a little more Ben’s Maple Sugar and Italian Pepper Seasoning!
- Remove the burgers from the heat and let them rest, covered, for 3 minutes.
- Now, build your burger!