Hot Honey Shrimp
Lunch & Dinner
Plump, succulent shrimp are drenched in a fiery hot honey glaze, striking the perfect balance between sizzle and sweetness. A quick, mouthwatering dish that'll spice up your dining experience and leave you craving more.
- 1 ½ pounds shrimp, peeled, deveined, thawed
- ⅓ cup Ben’s Honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt to taste
- 2 green onions chopped
- Rice for serving
- Rinse shrimp and pat dry with paper towels, season with a pinch of salt.
- Combine honey, ground cayenne, red pepper flakes, ginger, garlic powder, and a pinch of salt in a small saucepan and heat over low heat while stirring. Do not boil.
- Remove honey sauce from heat.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat and add shrimp.
- Cook shrimp on both sides, about 3 minutes each side to sear and brown.
- Remove shrimp from heat when cooked and pour in hot honey sauce.
- Toss in chopped green onions and stir to coat shrimp with the sauce.
- Spoon rice on individual plates and top with shrimp and sauce.