Honey Lime Chili Chicken
This is delicious! Honey, sriracha, lime, and ginger may be my new favorite sauce and marinade. Chicken thighs tend to yield the most flavor but any cut would work great.
- 2 ½ pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 6 tablespoons Ben’s Honey
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice (2 limes)
- 2 tablespoons sriracha chili sauce (adjust for heat)
- 3 cloves garlic grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger grated
- 2 tablespoons oil (such as vegetable or olive)
- 1 -2 teaspoons salt
- Whisk together all ingredients except chicken to make marinade.
- Reserve about ¼ cup of marinade.
- Add chicken and marinade to a large ziploc bag or flat dish so that all the chicken is covered in marinade.
- You can marinate 6-12 hours in the refrigerator or for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Heat grill to medium-high and be sure grill is clean and oiled.
- Lay chicken thighs on hot grill, cook both sides allowing them to brown.
- Brush chicken with reserved marinade as they are finishing cooking - about 10 minutes depending on the thickness.
- When chicken is cooked through- 160F internal temperature- remove from grill to a serving platter. Sprinkle with fresh parsley or cilantro, squeeze of lime and a drizzle of Ben’s Honey.