Ben’s Maple Cream, peanut butter, and banana sandwich
Maple Cream for the win! How can a simple sandwich taste so good?
- Ben’s Maple Cream
- Your favorite sandwich bread
- Peanut Butter
- Butter at room temperature
- Salt to taste
- Lay out bread slices in pairs.
- Smear butter on one side of each slice.
- Flip slices over.
- Smear Ben’s Maple Cream on one slice of each pair.
- Smear peanut butter on the opposite slices.
- Layer sliced bananas on top of Maple Cream.
Stack peanut butter slices on top and press sandwiches down.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and toast sandwiches- flipping over once to brown each side.
- Remove from skillet when toasty and brown, sprinkle with a touch of salt, cut in half and indulge!