Maple Cardamom Granola
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups nuts (such as walnuts, cashew, pecan)
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ⅓ cup coconut oil (melted) or olive oil
- ¾ cup Ben’s maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon ground cardamom
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment
- Put 2 cups of the oats, 1 cup of nuts, chia seeds, cardamom, and cinnamon in a blender or food processor and pulse until coarse ground.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir to coat with oil and maple syrup.
- Pour onto the baking sheet and press down in an even layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until granola begins to brown. Watch that the edges don’t burn. Use a spatula to flip sections over during the baking process.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a month.