We at Ben's Sugar Shack are excited about this year's show! To be able to bring our 100% Pure New England Maple Products to the event is an honor and we are looking forward to showing the world the flavor of New England!
The International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York – also known as the NY Restaurant Show – is the only event in New York exclusively serving the restaurant and foodservice industry.
This is a must-attend event for anyone involved in the restaurant, foodservice or hospitality industry. Don't miss your chance to network with Independent Restaurant Owners, QSR and Quick Serve Establishment Operators, Caterers, Bakers, Chefs, and others from across all segments and concepts, plus bars, nightclubs, hospitals, hotels and commercial foodservice operations.
Best of all, your admission fee of $65 grants you 3-day access to:
- The Exhibit Hall, featuring more than 550 leading vendors
- Live Culinary Demonstrations and Competitions
- Ferdinand Metz Foodservice Forum education sessions
- Special features including: Taste NY & Craft Beverage Showcase, Japan Pavilion, Gourmet Way and our NEW APPstore
- Idea-generating events such as: The US Pastry Competition, Women's Entrepreneurs Circle and our NEW Education Station
If you are planning on coming, don't forget to stop by our booth and say hello! See you there!